Wild Duck Hunting Romania
Probably one of the most popular hunts, the wild duck hunting offers us a lot of satisfactions while also challanging our skills in handling the gun. Swamps, lakes and rivers are the natural environment of the wild duck, where, depending on the species there can be concentrated up to tens of thousands of ducks. If you are passionate of wildfowling don’t miss this trip. Our areas are hunted only 3 days per month and only 4 hunters are accepted at the same time. Our team of professionals has all the necessary equipment for ducks hunting but you can bring your own stuff if you prefer.
For those arriving without a shotgun, our company provides our shot gun. The cartridges are Italian made, with 12 or 20 Caliber and pellet of the shots, depending on your demands.
- Eurasian Wigeon Anas penelope
- Gadwall Anas strepera
- Common Teal Anas crecca
- Mallard Anas platyrhynchos
- Northern Pintail Anas acuta
- Garganey Anas querquedula
- Northern Shoveler Anas clypeata
- Marbled Duck Marmaronetta angustirostris
- Red-crested Pochard Netta rufina
- Common Pochard Aythya ferina
- Ferruginous Duck Aythya nyroca
- Tufted Duck Aythya fuligula
Our areas are only 1, 2 hours drive from the Bucharest international airport in South of Romania and the hunting area is at about 40 minutes drive from the accommodation.
Price and condition
Starting at 1200 euros
Our pricing includes all services: no surprise
Included in the price:
- 3 days and half of hunting (1 guide per 2 hunters)
- All transport in Romania
- 4 night’s accommodation (single occupancy) on full board basis excluding drinks
- Interpreter throughout your stay
- Romanian hunting license
- Hunting Third Party Liability insurance
- Cleaning and frozen the birds.
- Veterinarian certificate
- Flights to Romania
- Rental of the firearm at 35 euros per day if necessary.
- Cancellation, evacuation and repatriation insurance
- Shipping of birds to your home address (100 € per 5 kilos weight if Europe),
- Drinks, extras and personal expenses