Red Stag Hunting Romania
Without a doubt, Romania is one of the few places in the world where you can hunt red stags like 200 years ago. The red stags of our remote Carpathian Mountains have always been prized and Romania has produced some of the largest stags ever taken. In September, the mountain valleys ring with the roaring and clashing of fighting stags. Totally wild and in their natural environment, the stags we have in Romania have bigger sizes than the ones from the Western Europe.
We practice 2 hunting methods for the red stags. The classical one, stalking method and the adventure with horse back hunt.
Depending on the place where we decided to hunt, you can also hunt roe deer, brown bear and wild boar.
We have 3 different areas for red stag hunting in Romania. The first choice is in the Calimani Mountains with an open area around 45000 hectares of mountains and forests. This is the place where every year hunters shoot several stags over 10 kilos. Our second area is located near Covasna county , the landscape and the quality of the game can satisfy any expectations. Our second area is on the West part of Romania, the number of the stags ensure a successful hunt even for older hunters or poor physical condition or for hunters who want a trophy but have very limited time available to do that.
Price and condition
Starting at 3250 euros
Our pricing includes all services: no surprise
Included in the price:
- 4 days of hunting (1 guide per hunter)
- All transport in Romania
- 5 night’s accommodation (single occupancy) on full board basis excluding drinks
- Interpreter throughout your stay
- Romanian hunting license
- Hunting insurance
- First preparation of trophies
- Flights to Romania
- Rental of the firearm at 45 euros per day if necessary.
- Cancellation, evacuation and repatriation insurance
- Shipping of trophies to your home address (100 € per trophy if Europe),
- Drinks, extras and personal expenses